LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker Jared and Kristin: High Bluff here we come!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

High Bluff here we come!!

Jared and I were able to buy our first house at the beginning of March. Jared has moved in and my mom has been busy painting around his stuff while he's worked out of town. Spring is coming fast and it's exciting to finally get to see what our yard looks like under all that snow!
Why don't you come by and check it out, we'd love to have you!!

... Only 45 more sleeps to go...

Picture to come...

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Abbey said...

Hi you guys. I just thought I'd stop in and say hello. I wanted to check out your blog. I also have a blog that you're more than welcome to check out at any time. I try to update it quite often. There are usually pictures of the kids to look at as well. I hope you both had a wonderful Christmas. We're thinking about coming out to Manitoba for Christmas next year. We'll see what happens. Have a great week you two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home