LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker Jared and Kristin: One Whole Year

Thursday, May 17, 2007

One Whole Year

I (we) can hardly believe that we have been married a whole year this May 27th. It has been a fun year. I'm excited that I'll be getting Jared to help me actually plant a garden this spring. I hope it turns out. All I know is that I wanted to plant a whole lot of peas... just ask my grandma how much I've always loved peas, especially right from the garden.
Not too many changes have happened lately but there is opportunities for Jared and we're hoping to make some decisions before the long weekend. So if you guys could keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make this decision, that would be super! Take care everyone! Guess I should head back to work now! :)

3 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Nathan & Ashley said...

hey guys!! just wanted to say happy anniversary!!! congrats on your first year of marriage!! may God bless you both in your years ahead together!!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Abbey said...

Hi you guys. Congratulations. I meant to post a comment saying this yesterday (on the actual day) but I wasn't able to get to the computer. I hope that you guys had a wonderful day yesterday.
May God bless you in the years to come.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger jaredandkristin said...

Thanks you guys, it's great to have friends like you guys supporting us along the way. God bless and thanks for thinking of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home